Saturday, October 18, 2008

On The Road Again

It seems like a long time since I've written in my blog diary. It is strangely addicting, I rather miss posting my musings.

We are in London, KY tonight and tomorrow we head on out to our "Sweet Retreat" Log Cabin home for the next week in the area of Helen, Georgia. We look forward to some hiking, some good food, some reading, and for Ron, some golf. A week ago, I bought 2 new books, which I have not allowed myself to even peek at! Home, by Marilyn Robinson, and The Remarkable and Very True Story of Lucy and Snowdrop, which, for some reason could not be found on the BN site. I also have I Captured the Castle. I should have lots to write about when I return. It was lovely to internet access in our hotel! In addition, I have a "People" magazine and "Newsweek" with more info on Sarah Palin. For all you democrats, I just can't help it, I LIKE her :-)

1 comment:

Tonia said...

I really enjoyed I Capture the Castle. It takes awhile to wind up, so give it time :-)