Monday, September 12, 2011

Will You Cross the Line?

The Line (The Line, #1)The Line by Teri Hall

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really loved this book and you should run right out and buy it. I can't stand that the library does not yet have the sequel "Away", and I may have to run out and buy both of them myself, even though I've made a semi-vow to cut back on my book purchases.

If you want to have a great discussion with your teen on prejudice, being judgmental, being brave and doing what's right, this is the book for you.

Once again I am stuck to generalities while reviewing a book - you just have to read it, and have your friends read it too so that you can talk about it together. I was telling my friend Lara about this book on the phone - she could not see me, but I was literally jumping up and down from the excitement of it! She had to tell me to stop sharing so that she could find out for herself what would happen. This is why I'm not telling you anything other than you need to read it!

View all my reviews

No comments: