Friday, July 17, 2009

Waiting for Columbus

Waiting for Columbus by Thomas Trofimuk is a kind of sensuous novel I think. I certainly would like to meet the Columbus from this book who loved wine, women and adventure. I'm pretty sure he didn't look like the real Columbus in the picture to the left. The great things about books is you can kindof make them look like they want. I'm pretty sure my Columbus would be handsome!

A man is brought to an institution, he truly believes he is Christopher Columbus. He tells wonderful stories with a charisma that draws people to him. He tells stories of his desire to find the new world, stories of women he has made love to and how that loving feels, stories of his doubts. Are the stories real and true, or are they false? To tell more would ruin your own chance to be drawn into the world of Waiting for Columbus!

No comments: